It is never about the winning ... It is about how you cared for and how you loved the horses!
Contact us for more information about Equestrian Sport Advocates
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS - membership COMPLIMENTARY through June 30, 2024 If you are active in the horse business, or want to be involved, you will fit into one of these categories.
Business support category - Contact us for details for advertising
Support Member; ** A general ESA membership for those involved in, or interested in, the equestrian industry.
1 ) Intern Member (or Working Students); An ESA member who is working as an trainee to a ESA Professional member in the equestrian industry 2) Riding Academy Member - Riding School Instructor Member An ESA member who works at a Riding School or Riding Academy, or teaches and instructs at that level in an existing business
3) Assistant Professional Member An ESA member who is working full time and is an assistant to an ESA professional
4) Associate Professional Member An ESA member, who does not own the business, but is working in a partnership with and established ESA industry trainer
5) Aspiring Professional Member An ESA member who has established an equine business and has less than 15 years in the equestrian industry as a professional.
6) Senior Professional Member A ESA member who been working in established businesses in the equestrian industry as a professional for 15 to 34 years.
7) Master Professional Member; A ESA member who has been working in established businesses in the equestrian industry as a professional for 35 years or more. The ESA Senior Professional must also have a proven record of success in the sport or equestrian business as well as a history of governance in an equestrian industry association, continuous work in a support business or continued work for a charity.
8) Industry Professional Member An ESA member working in the industry in any capacity other than training, coaching or instructing.
2973 Harbor Blvd Costa Mesa, CA 92626 714.797.1404